Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Books, Books & More Books Part 21


And I FINALLY finished this last week. I’ve been reading it ever so slowly; a couple of pages or so a day. I think I should have read it in a big bang way. You know, all intense about it in a few days. That way the impact would be more dramatic.

The way that I read it makes me nod my head in agreement over some of the things written here and there and in the end the impact on me was very much normalized by other things that happen in my everyday life.

Nevertheless, it is a good book to read to get you motivated about (cough, cough..) money. Maybe I'll share some of the good things I read in here with you in some of my posts.

If you want to know about painting, you’d go to an art gallery. Read a lot about it. Or get to know some real artists. So if you want to know about money, investing, make (more) money you’d--? Fill in the blanks here in your own words..

Unfortunately, the book does not tell you WHAT you should be involved in to make more money. That you have to figure out yourself. We are suppose to figure out what we like, good at, blend in some passion and money-knowledge into that and voila, you MAY be on your way towards your first million.

Ps - Yeap, and they didn’t mention achieving that was easy either.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails