Sunday, May 2, 2010

Exams Arent For Me, I Think

And yeay.. I passed my exam! After this I have to write a short so-called thesis (short? We are told the least is 10 pages long. Siti would definitely laugh at me - I wonder how long her thesis should be?) on business continuity and if that is approved then you can refer to me as the Business Continuity Certified Expert. Hehe - I am so full of glee! (and of myself, you think?)

The training was last week. The classes were long - I mean you have to sit and concentrate from 9 to 5 - not like in the office when you can take short breaks when you feel stretched. The exam was not a joke either. We were told the passing % is 80 - 90% and there were only 5 participants in the class. I thought, would I be amongst the upper 80-90% or in the pits?

The exam was online and once we clicked the submit button, the results were immediately displayed on the screen. For a uh, baby-boomer like me (haha) that is certainly awesome. Nak click submit pun takut! Iman who went through exams upon exams in her career was blasé about my story and had said, memanglah semua exam macam tu sekarang..

The other girl in class failed. She said she will resit for the exam immediately. And then asked me if I want to join her for the upcoming DR class. I said I will give it some thought.

Frankly speaking, I find this class so tiring and stressful. The night before the exam I had a head-splitting migraine. I cant sleep. I had queasy tummy (which arent the ordinary butterflies because I felt like puking). I had red eyes. So I am not sure if I want to go through that all over again. Maybe not so soon anyway..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails