Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nursing A Tantrum, Maybe?

And I sort of love the week that was. I finished everything I thought I should; and more. The classes I was at were pretty significant too - except for the session where the lady kept comparing us to the network team. I wished I could just tune her out and leave.

Nevertheless the long weekend was somewhat flat although I did visit someone at the hospital on Thur. The traffic was bad at Ampang Gleneagles that evening. I was lazy on Fri. I went to the pasar on Sat. Shopping on Sun. Oh, I did fulfill that invitation for makan2 at the neighbour's place (at least that's something I suppose.)

I think tv has a bad influence on me (like it has on little innocent children, maybe..?) Let's see - Idol, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, House. And all those on travel & living. But I still love Lee. It is a beautiful day after all, if you know what I mean.

And this weekend I alternately loved and hated the nice people whom I know - yes disgusting, I know! - because I am convinced I come short of my own expectation of what nice people should be..

I think I am ungrateful. I have so much; and yet I cant be thankful of all that I am bestowed with.

I sort of concluded that I look, I see. I hear. I do. But not with my heart. Does it like make any sense to you..?

I am thinking - enough of the weekend already - bring on Monday! Wish you the best week ahead.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails