Friday, July 15, 2011

The Race Is On Again (Now That It Is - Almost - The Weekend)

Earlier someone remarked on my slouch (to which I had said, can I pretend it's Sat already?) There are actually three reasons for that telling posture. One, tell me what fun is reading "x86 architecture" or "security in the BYOD era" (do read the D as device not drinks..) anyway? Two, (allow me to repeat) why isnt it Sat already? Three, the back is playing its tricks again.

And the week had been wicked too. I got drowned in the game of strategy. Someone said strategy is about thinking. I went like hmmm.. Or it is about technology? Or about writing? So yes, I cant wait for it to be Sat already.

I have loads to do. My mom is in town. My sister had just recently gone through an operation. My sons have interviews. We've need supplies for the cookies. We also have an appointment with Fatin, the girl who's supplying the pelamin (have I mentioned there will be a wedding in the family? Yes, we are planning for one. In Q4 Insy'Allah. We have yet to really, really confirm the date. I am making bunga pahar, bunga hantaran, gifts etc etc - I know, who'd have thought?) So yes, I have loads to do. Every weekend is like this. In fact, weekdays too.

Maybe that's why I am already wishing for the weekend (the faster I can start everything, the faster I'll finish). And I do want to keep Ramadhan as clear as I possibly can.

Have a great weekend darlings; wherever you will be, whatever you'll be doing.

*****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

busy nye mama.haha

Azah Yahya said...

Tau tak pe.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails