Thursday, November 7, 2013

Interesting Stuff @ M***s oops, Uninspiring

Blogging stuff is something yang tak boleh disimpan. Idea / perasaan / feel tu tak akan datang balik kalau tak seize the moment when you feel strongly about some topic.

Dan, telah saya simpan banyak perkara sampai tak ada cerita yang inspiring yang nak dicerita. But I have photos that may make up for the loss of words if you want to see..

We got this "flyer" for a carboot sale. The sale happens every Sun, close to home. So we thought one of these fine Sundays we will do a boot sale! We've got lots of stuff. I am thinking of the Zara's, MNG's, Forever 21 and Marks and Spencer stuff that my sister gave us and gathering dust at home..

They said there is a "leng chai" (which means good-looking guy - I only learnt this yesterday) who is the chef at one of the eating place in Publika and shared his picture above. The girls said we must go!

 Alhamdulillah.

It was the 31st last week. Luqman whatsapp us to say this was what we were getting then. We said, Like!

 We thought someone we know had converted. I hope it is true. Alhamdulillah. But I dont feel right about sharing the photos, that might be something private.

 I got reading habits from mum, who is now in Bangi. The maid was amazed mum still reads at her age. I think everyone should read - it recharges your brain cells in a way (that is my theory). After all, there's not much else one can do when the bones are weary and tired. 

We were at PIIACUF in PUJ last weekend. It was rather interesting. And will run through till 10th Nov if you like to visit.

My sister sent us this. Entah mana dia dapat pun tak tahu - I suspect from mum's notes aka diary (the writing doesnt look like mum's though). But this is out dated. There is more in the (big) clan now.

Itu saja cerita saya buat kali ini.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails