Monday, February 20, 2006

Of Grandma

This photo was taken at arwah tok's dusun durian. The dusun is at the foots of the hills at Bukit Gantang. There are railway tracks at the end of the dusun and occassionally you can hear trains pass by. And you may pick all the pucuk paku to your heart's content.

It was early in the morning and there were still dew drops on the grass blades. Anybody knows that you go out early to get durians. Since the photo turned out quite nice I just had to share it.


I think it rained the night before, and there were sludge and muck everywhere. The Pajero tyres got stuck in the mud but hurray for rear wheel drives, we managed to get out of there anyway. Nasib baik pergi dusun - that was the one and only time we get to use the 4 x 4 gears..

Anyway, I hope my own grandchildren will remember me with much affection. I might not have any dusun for them to visit but unlike me, maybe they would keep a picture or two of their grandma anyway.

Bukit Gantang, 2003

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails