Sunday, February 26, 2006

Eureka!

Yippee, I have the answer!

Towards leading a meaningful life. And towards achieving what you want in life. And how to be all that you can and want to be in life.

We lose focus in life and life becomes 'lifeless' so-to-speak because we do not set proper goals for ourselves. We have to know what we want in life before life can become vibrant, passionate and fulfilled.

Set goals for yourselves for all aspects of life. Be as thorough as you can. Determine when you want to achieve them. Be motivated in reaching the goals. Set rewards for yourself when you reach these goals. Be focussed. Don't lose sight of your goal objectives.

If you keep reminding yourself of your goals and you keep working towards them then there is no reason why you cant achieve all that you want.

Reach for the stars. Insya'allah we can.


ps - this is the outcome of day 1 of my Effective Personal Leadership Program. I have 3 more sessions to go & hopefully by the time I finish the whole programme I have crystallized my dreams and goals.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails