Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's A Sad Story Again..

I sent off the other bachelor back to campus on Sun. He was in a jovial mood - meeting friends again. But not that crazy about school I would guess.

This time the boys had to share a house outside campus so it's a new experience for them. The house is a brand new one. I hope they would not 'destroy ' the house at the end of the tenure - like all bachelors do.

& yesterday the other bachelor also returned to his own campus. Classes are starting again.

It's going to be quiet around here. No one to fight over the PC. No one prowling in the kitchen looking for food. No one coming in or going out for teh tarik. No one stopping and honking in front of my gate. No one asking where the socks are. No one wanting to use the car... Yeap, it's going to be real quiet.

Someone remarked that my blog has a sad mood to it. Sedih actually the word that was used. I thought about it, and agreed that to some extent it is sedih. But personally I'd rather describe the blog as emotional ..

And yeah I know, I am being emotional again ..
*****

1 comment:

fatin nabihah said...

iman ngan eirfan kan ade... :) cheer up pn azahhhh.. kat rumah pun mak sibuk kata sunyi nyer semua dah start masuk kelas... cucu-cucu plak dah duduk nursery n babysitter..tinggal la mak ngan pokok2 bunga nyer..

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails