Monday, July 3, 2006

World Cup Mania

It wouldnt do if I dont have anything to say about the World Cup, right? Everybody's got something to say about it..

There are two football freaks at home. One had to catch all that hype with friends on mega screens at some mamak shop somewhere. The other just contented to watch all the actions at home.

The others? So.. well, yeah it is the World Cup..

Me? I thought the grass is really green at all the fields. And that the temperature is pretty hot for an European summer. And that the commentator that we had smiled a bit too much for a sports scaster and Shebby could do a much better job than that main anchor guy. I love the color that the Dutch guys wore and most of all I think van Bastan still look great at 40-something.

That's all that I can sum up on the games.

Oh, and that chauvunist-flavored joke we get on email about the world cup? Yeah that one. I am sure the girls are very happy the men are occupied elsewhere during these games. That way we get to do the things that we enjoy doing without anybody checking up on us.. heh-heh..

I personally think the World Cup should be held more often ~ like every other year or so..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails