Monday, June 18, 2007

Today.. tomorrow

I played truant at work today. The weekend was so short - with the wedding and its preparation on both Sat and Sun. So come Mon i am just out of steam and need to repucerate (is that correct spelling?), catch my breath and just be myself without a care for a while.

But work just cant escape us, can it? I went to sleep thinking about data and came awake to the horror of interfaces being incomplete.. Leaving kekusutan ofis di ofis is so easier said than done.

Ilyas asked me why I am not in the office (on his way out to the movies). Malas was my reply. But the word caught me - I never hear my mum saying malas about going to work all those years ago. And she worked till she was 55 anyway..

Eirfan was surprised to see me at home when he came back from school. He asked why i am not in the office - and I said mama tak sihat hari ni. Better I thought, when I heard my own reply. When the others asked the same question, I said tak sihat...

That is today - it is dusk already.. which means the end of a nice day at home. Tomorrow is a new day, it must be better than today. Have a lot of issues to settle in the office, may Allah help me and make things easy please.

*****

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's recuperate

Zana Fauzi said...

Says the Grammar Geek

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails