Monday, September 17, 2007

A Flicker Of Smile

I heard on the grapevine that the project cutover date could be deferred. I am so happy if that were true. I really and truly hope it is true.

I promise myself I will do more amal and perkara yang baik-baik je Ramadhan ni if this is so. Rasa kusut semacam dengan projek nak cutover and also to concentrate on Ramadhan at the same time. I am not complaining about Ramadhan; but of dunia yang tak ada penghujung - especially work when we cant set the rules ourselves.

Thank you Allah, if the project is really deferred. Thus the flicker of a smile from me.

Nevertheless, I am heading home now - thank you Allah for giving us husbands who could get us dinner if we were late home from work.. (the one concerned would be sooo mad if he reads this..)

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails