Sunday, September 16, 2007

On The Fourth Day Of Ramadhan

Went to the shops to get some stuff today (amongst others I wanted to see if Anuar Zain's latest CD is out. He's the only singer I make an exception to buy original CDs instead of downloading from the net - well, maybe M Nasir too come to think of it..).

Anyway on this fourth day of Ramadhan I am still sluggish about Eidul-fitr. I mean, yeah sure it's just round the corner - but I have not made plans about it yet. Where to raya, clothes, kueh raya and the house - nothing's done yet. With the project cutover date looming, who's prepared for anything else anyway?

So, sluggish as I was I walked into the store & they were playing what else - if not raya songs? Five minutes into the store and all those nostalgic things you remember at raya and raya only, came back and instantaneously I thought, hey it is very much almost raya already.

& I thought I really need to find some decent raya clothes for the boys, songkok for Eirfan, to get my baju raya from the tailor, order some kueh, get some lights for the porch (last year's was nice but sooo last year..) and blah.. blah.. blah.

But in the mean time let's concentrate on celebrating Ramadhan first.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails