Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Long Weekend!


And it is going to be a long weekend. Your plans?

I’ve got no special plans this time around. Maybe these :
- finish a book or two (Zana, I havent completed any to date)
- must finish the beads for the kurungs that I have
- cleaning & dusting (yeay.. my favorite tasks – yeah, yeah..)
- catch a movie
- play my favorite game Plants Vs Zombies (heh-heh)
- have a picnic and fly a kite with Eirfan, maybe
- sew a blouse.. (I know - ?!! This is a wild dream)
- shop (I need skin care, shoes, tudung and everything else under the sun)
- bake a cake maybe (never baked one since eons)
- make a pie (had that pastry for so long)

Cukup lah tu. For all you know I’d be sitting in front of the tv catching Glee, Idol, Anna Olson, Giulianna Rancic etc etc. Lately I am rather engrossed with tv (memang melalaikan..)

So have a wonderful long weekend - whatever you may be doing; wherever you are heading to. Keep safe.

*****

1 comment:

Zana Fauzi said...

Glee best! And I haven't got around to finishing my second book of the year. Dah nak March ni. Sigh.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails