Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE Schedule

Our vacation in Sabah this past week was great (well, we visited everywhere we were supposed to anyway I think..)

I scoured the internet for places that shouldnt be missed on the trip and then prepared the itinerary. And for days there were no schedule nor plan more important than this one here (no matter what the boss' opinion may be).

We didnt have that many days so the plan is a bit squashed; me think (retrospectively - now that I know..). So here's THE schedule.

Day 1 (I call it the 'Getting There & Warming Up' day)
Arrive in KK
Drive to Kundasang
Catch sunset at Pine's Resort
Overnight in Kundasang

Magical mountain behind the afternoon clouds.


Sunset (or not) at Pine's Resort


Day 2 (dubbed as 'Majestic Mountain' day - no doubt about it)
Taman Kinabalu
Dairy Farm
Mesilau Nature Park
Kundasang Memorial Park
Poring Hotspring
Travel to KK
Overnight in KK

Beautiful Mount Kinabalu from the dairy farm (I'll forgive you if you too think this is taken on a western farm)


Day 3 (also known as 'Beach Splendour & CityTour')
Island Hopping
KK Tour
Catch sunset at Tanjung Aru
Overnight in KK

The beach at Manukan Island.


Day 4 (soaking up the 'Local Panorama')
Tip of Borneo
Bee Farm
Depart to KL

At Simpang Mengayau - Tip Of Borneo


Eirfan at the bee farm


THE plan is pretty ambitious come to think of it but it worked out quite nicely.

ps - I think I can be a local tour guide after this.

*****

2 comments:

MEET said...

If you want to leave TM, maybe you can be a tour guide.

Azah Yahya said...

Not in this lifetime, I'd think..

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails