Friday, September 13, 2013

Have the Greatest Weekend

Hi darlings. Yeay, it is the weekend after all. I thought it wouldnt ever get here (yes, it was that kind of gloomy, depressed, temperamental moodiness).

For a while it seemed like it is going to be a disaster kind of weekend. Earlier, words like avenge and revenge came to mind. And pig (as only true male chauvinists could be). And thoughts like if we were children I'd box his ears and if I were a man I'd punch his nose (till broke). Kesabaran yang (amat, amat) dicabar.

Teringat cerita ustaz tentang orang kafir yang mencabar syariat Islam and after all that was said, sorry is the only word offered. And we are expected to be gentlemen enough to take that feeble peace offering. Terbakar dibuatnya. 

Wow. Right - the weekend (I will not let some rude, arrogant, obnoxious clown ruin that).

I have such elaborate plans this long weekend. We have aqiqah cucu sedara tomorrow in Bangi. I was tasked to make my (world famous! - konon) wajik for that. Mom is in town; so we are going to Cheras for a visit. I plan to get to Publika; I've got to visit Ben's. I saw their store on tv and it looked gorgeous. I plan to make small bundt cakes (actually I dont even have the right tins yet). And croissants. I've been trying to bake these since forever. We are also going to Rawang; somebody's going for hajj. I am clearing stuff upstairs (we are putting in some new wardrobe so lots of stuff has got to go). And I need to get some mending done (eg Me:Eirfan! Kenapa kocek kemeja sekolah ni koyak? He:Kawan tarik. Heh-he.. I thought he must have had fun then sebab boleh ketawa lagi dah sampai rumah pun so what's a torn pocket right?)

You have a great weekend too whatever your plans may be.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails