Sunday, September 8, 2013

Life

Hello darlings. How are you? I've been depressed, demotivated, bored, frustrated, uninspired, weary.. Yeah that about sums it up (in other words, hasnt life been just plain peachy?) I have  been skipping the medicines and visits to the doctor and the therapy, that could have been the reason for the moodiness now that I've come to think about it (I need to put the blame on something).

Ini tahun saya ke 50. I celebrated that many-th  birthday recently. The kids promised to take me out for a nice meal but we didnt get to do it. Ada saja sebab kami tak pergi - tak de mood, dont feel like eating out, dont know where to go (although Italiannies looked interesting for a while), tak cukup korum etc etc.

I like being 50. It feels like a privilege; the right to enjoy certain immunities I think. Whoever said getting old sucks? It is rather liberating in fact - do what you want, say what you like, thinking you've been there done that and thank god you've made it through and those phases have passed you by.

Wrinkles, you say? I think they add character - lined faces and crow-feet eyes could tell you a lot of stories.

So as part of the whole process I am thinking about a revamp of the blog. The issues are different, interests changed, new goals blah blah. Bottom line is I think I've written here long enough. Nak cerita pasal lain pulak lah. Maybe. We'll see.Who knows.      

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails