Saturday, April 22, 2006

Did Something Happen?

I remember a teacher I used to have. We met once a week for class. And whenever we meet he would ask, Did anything significant happen to you last week?

Typical local culture that's prevalent is nobody would contribute any ideas or say anything in class, right? Exactly what happened in this class also. We dont know if really nothing interesting happened or just that nobody wants to say anything.

But the teacher cautioned, hey a whole week of life passed you by you know. Something significant must have occurred. Or are you really telling me the whole week was an empty seven days with no impact from life?

When the question was posted that way it makes me think about my own week ie my life in a week..

These days when a week passed I asked myself the question, did something happen? Were there lessons learnt from anything? Did I improve? Did I do something good? Did something significant really happen ~ or have I wasted seven days of life?

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails