Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Going To Class

I can't see myself going back to school all over again. Not yet anyway. But recently I signed up for this interesting class ~ the beads sewing class. Totally not what school is about.

My friends said Iye? Some asked Why? Others said Rajin nye whilst still others said Gile - aka merepek je. Regardless what people say as long as I am happy with the class it's ok. I met a retired lady who's vey much into beads - she wore beaded shoes and make her own accessories. Met a teacher in her 50's equally passionate about the bead-thing. There was also a lady who has never sewn any bead at all in her life but she's now trying. And last but not least there is this pretty and quite famous actress determined to sew her own bajus like what Datin Rosmah wears..

And the instructor is none other that the famous Radzuan Radzwill whose clothes are worn by glamorous celebs and the rich and famous. He is also opening his own boutique at KLCC now.

According to the organizers all such classes are always sell-outs with many more disappointed beader-wannabes left twiddling their thumbs at home. It is a great class, maybe I will sign-up for other similar lessons and become if not the next international designer then maybe the next Radzuan.. he-he.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails