Sunday, October 8, 2006

A Room With A view

Nope, this is not the novel nor is it the song.

It is the view that I have from my window. It overlooks the hills which is part of the Taman Warisan Selangor (if you have ever heard of that). I cant remember what the hill is actually called.

But if you are ever at the dam here you can walk up to the top of the hills. Many city folks walk up on weekends. You'll see many cars parked outside the dam gates on those days.

On cool mornings if you are early enough, you can see mists hanging over them hills. And on wet, about to rain days you can see the clouds coming down and covering the hills like puffy white cotton and soon you can feel the wet drops falling. Reminds me of the Maxwell Hills on a cool rainy day.

It was about to rain one day when a friend left our home. He saw the clouds and was impressed by the view. He said, is there any house on sale here? This is something you cant find anywhere in my area (he lives in Puchong) or maybe anywhere else in KL. Unfortunately for him there is none.

Thank goodness, I dont think I would want to live so close to him.. What's a great view if you cant enjoy the company?

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails