Monday, February 5, 2007

The New Week Resolution

Yeap, it's Monday and I have a 'new week' resolution, so to speak.

First, I tell myself that I will not back-bite or say bad things or 'bitching' about anybody (and I mean absolutely nobody, ok?) from the office anymore. Been there, done that and I am moving on. From now on I am a miss goody-two-shoes. & I will paste a smile on my face even if that will kill me (I mean that literally).

Secondly, humph - I promise to be early to everywhere. I was late this morning - Eirfan was late & generally everyone was late.

And thirdly, I promise not to go tumble-bugging anymore. Man, that thing is so addictive - maybe I should uninstall that. I really wasted my time on that.

So those are my new week err.. year (?) resolution - might as well be for the year as I have not had set any yet.

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

finknyaaaa... euwww sakit mata la pulak heheheh

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails