Friday, February 9, 2007

A Writer's Block Part II

I knew I wanted to write something.. but suddenly I cant think of what I wanted to write about.

.. at times when you woke up from sleep and lay in bed - doesnt your mind wander at these times? Mine does. So then I will tell myself I must write about this or that or whatever interesting things that came to my mind.

And then when I get to the PC everything went whoosh! (like the creative left brain was flushed out) - and I just dont have anything to write. Things dont seem significant enough or it was too lame or too beastly (decided not to use bitchy - anymore..) or even too soul-baring to be written about.

The mind went blank. Did someone mention writer's block?

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

i totally agree with your entry

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails