Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's Just Another Phase

It must be a phase of life ~ somehow or rather I've picked up a few other books to read. Havent even finished the one on that weight management yet.

Spent the long CNY break wondering in and out of bookshops and of course I had to buy some books for myself. Coincidently I finished my Sahih Bukhari Vol 3 & have plodded through about mid-way in Vol 4.

There was an interesting book on something like "living a life with passion" & of course I had to read that. Also finished Judith McNaught's latest during the weekend - thanks Delinn.. Got a small recipe book too - for me to read - you see, I read recipe books, I dont actually try the recipes..

There would be time when I dont read anything - not even the spicy entertainment pull-outs on Sun - & all of a sudden I'm looking at all these books. So yeah, I concluded that getting and reading books is nothing but a phase in life.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails