Sunday, March 4, 2007

About This & That

I find I am disoriented about what to write although I have much to tell.

I watched tv & find that Mick (as in Jagger) still sound the same after the first time I listened to him ~ what, more than 20 years ago.

I found the new meaning of the word busy since I moved to my current post. ASAP almost mean like yesterday and rush hour is actually lunch - honestly.

I get melancholy over the tiniest scrap of tales from my long ago days. I could be in the car, cooking or even in the middle of having dinner in a crowded restaurant ~ the tears would just fall. I just cant help it. I tell everyone I must be getting old as I heard that the older you are the more sensitive you'd become..

My stationary bike has remained exactly just that ie stationary these few days - too tired, too late to exercise or just too lazy to make the effort.

I went round the mall but cant find a birthday present for Iman - her birthday is today - well, technically yesterday as it is already past midnite. Eirfan got upset because I refused to buy the puppy (the toy of couse) that he liked for his sister. A puppy..?? What in heavens did I do wrong?

& took sometime to watch Brad Pitt in Babel - the DVD jacket described the movie as disturbing. I find the movie disturbing. I mean if Hollywood said it is disturbing wouldnt we find it even more so? I regret watching it but since I had started to watch, I had to know the ending. Definitely not my kind of movie.

My reading on all the books I so proudly mentioned has also come to a standstill..

& last but not least, I hate being psycho-analysed by anybody!
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails