Friday, May 25, 2007

An Outrage!

Someone mentioned to me that that lady on the cable tv is a lesbian. I said shhh.. the little ears are listening. His father asked - do you know what that is..? He said yes, if gay tu lelaki dengan lelaki.. kan.. kalau perempuan ...

I protested - enough! please dont continue. But I asked how did you know that? He said, in typical innocence of a child (like there is nothing wrong with what is being discussed) - ustazah cakap.

I dont know if I should be angry or ? I have mixed feelings over the topic. After much debate whether the birds and the bees should be discussed in schools I think I am an orthodox after all where the subject is concerned. I wish the ustazah didnt mention the matter but not mentioning it doesnt make it go away anyway. But I want to protect him as much as I can from all unpleasantness fir a little bit longer..

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails