Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Where Is The Feeling?

Although I keep telling myself (and the people around me) that hidup bukan untuk kerja, work keeps engulfing me and I get lost in the turmoil of it. I cant remember when was the last time I update this blog (need to check after this) - had not been in the mood seeing things are in such a bad shape in the office..

Had had meetings outside the office the last couple of days and since the meetings ended early I came straight home. BUT after two days of doing that I am now feeling guilty as the other team members work hard to get things crammed and completed into the tight schedule and I am home early (I suppose nothing will ever please us humans).

Wish I had more interesting things to write about - I do actually cme to think of it - but the words would just not flow. Bak kata kawan-kawan ~ feel tu tak ada. Maybe when I'm less preoccupied I could describe things with better words.

*****

2 comments:

Unknown said...

azah

i miss ur company while having lunch!

DeLinn

Zana Fauzi said...

Miss your company too !

I think I miss everybody's company when lunch. Even Zarina, Kak Siti and I hardly have time for lunch now.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails