Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Dont Think We Should Do This Again


And we did something crazy last night - on a weekday, on a school day...

Iman came home one day last week and asked if we would want to watch Transformers. Her office would buy the tickets (of course we would have to pay from our own pockets) - and she said it is on a Wed night so ticket would be at a discounted price. And it would be a first evening show too.

The boys were excited about the movie.. so we said yes, let's go watch. We were told it was an 8:30pm show. It seemed a decent show time. I have to leave office on time but I guess I could still make it. And Eirfan doesnt have class on Wed evening and we should be home not too late for Thur classes and to the office.

So yesterday I left office early enough for people to raise their eyebrowses. I said it is 1st Rejab and everyone at home is fasting; which is the truth - therefore I have to go home on time. The sky was dark. It started to drizzle when I got to Bangsar. By the time I got to Ulu Klang, traffic was terrible. Trees had fallen onto the road due to heavy wind and rain earlier in the area. To make matters worse there were at least two accidents on the road. By the time I got home it was almost Maghrib already.

Luckily everybody was ready and after buka puasa we quickly left for GSC at Pavillion - which is already almost 8 by then. A black sleek BMW driver took the parking space that was rightfully ours! When we got to GCS, we found out the show is at 9. So we were not late after all.

The boys love the movie. I personally prefer the first movie. It has a charm in its own way. We got home at midnite. In a blink of an eye Eirfan was snoring quietly away.. I dont think we should do this again on a weekday.

*****

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

It was explosions all over and there were like a hundred robots and Megan Fox's hair was not messed up at all amidst the chaos and I had a temporary paranoia that the kitchen appliances would attack me in my sleep.

Azah Yahya said...

I noticed her lips actually - they are forever glossed. Check out her eye lashes too.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails