Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Years Speeding Us By

And suddenly things are picking up in life. Let's not mention work for a while longer - I am on leave!

I have lots to update after the lull in the last month or so. But like the schematics of a database (what else would I liken things with but a database structure?) I like to keep things neatly arranged and catalogued in different tables and thus blog posts would be written according to topics..

Anyway.

I love this photo. It reaffirms life is wonderful, if indeed I need any reaffirmation on that, that is. Let me be a cliche and ask, where have all the years gone?



And I pray for them that days ahead would be as wonderful as it is on this day.


Life is so uncomplicated at 20, dont you agree?

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails