Monday, August 24, 2009

Losing Patience (Again!)


I wonder why I cant teach myself to be quiet sometimes. Calm. Patient. Serene. You know like the very epitome of a lady (Mia, the misfit trying to be a princess comes to mind - thus the photo).

This is like the second time in so many days that I was like an angry lioness in the office. I mean I am a Leo; but does that mean I have to act like one? (or is that a given question?)

Ramadhan pulak bulan ni.. Help (I am feeling so small..)

Lepas ni nak buat diam je, jadi baik2 gitu (is someone laughing?) Can you see me behave like that? I think I can, but inside I would be full of exploding fireworks surely..


*****

3 comments:

DeLinn said...

kekekekeke

yesss! our azah is back on the track!

Zana Fauzi said...

I don't think one people laughing will be enough.

Azah Yahya said...

It's fine to laugh - it didnt happen to either of you. Lepas I burst out tu kan, I kata why did I have to do that?

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails