Friday, August 7, 2009

The New Office

And yes, I do notice that it has been some time since I have posted anything - nothing to whine about, maybe. What else is there to write on the blog otherwise? Heh-heh..

Anyway, I read through my posts (sebab dah lama tak blog kan..) and thought (please excuse me) I do have a nice blog actually. ha-ha (Mengilai gitu.)

So I am already in the new office but the hours are still divided between the new and old jobs. I did my handover and am slowly letting problems / issues be solved by the successor.

The new office. It is a small org, but parked at the strategy level it definitely cant be as big as an operational department. It feels nice. The environment is nice. The bosses seem ok. What more can I ask for?

I told the boss that I look forward to "grow" here - that could mean anything under the great blue sky. But I mean it in the sincerest way. Insya'Allah.

And I have a new category on the blog today - the new office (instead of the toxic office). Let's hope this doesnt change.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails