Friday, November 13, 2009

Yeay, It Is Friday!

I've just added the fish tank to the blog (and am feeling so pleased with myself!) But while watching the fish swim I wondered, will the fish sleep at night or would they simply swim, swim and (help..) swim even when I shut down the notebook..? Kesian pulak. (Duh, what an insane thought.)

Anyway, it's Friday evening - yeay..


This weekend I will :-
1. make some (more) cookies to be delivered next week
2. beading (I've completed 1 simplest kurung out of the 11 - yeay..)
3. pick up Luq at the station (yeay.. he's back for the end of year break)
4. do my morning walks
5. get replacement for that lost textbook
6. read, read and read some more
7. roll up my sleeves and tackle those weeds on my vege plot (what is left of it anyway..)
8. do I have time to shop for a new T?

Hey, this plan doesnt look half as bad after all. What have you got planned?

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails