Thursday, November 12, 2009

Memoirs Of The Toxic Office

I just want to officially inform everyone that I have deleted my posts on the BFH / BBFH - the worst ones of them anyway, if not all. I cant remember all that I have written on this subject.

Somehow those writings seem very emotional, unprofessional - now. So there are no more of these pix that I love so much then (me ala Jessica Alba was what I had written then of the second photo). I am going to let by-gone be by-gones (no, not turning over a new leaf. Not yet anyway).


Well, that's that. Just so you know.

ps - I suppose Delinn is going to put this under the header of baik-baik..

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

kekekekeke terkejut jugak! tapi ye lah, elok jugak tu, dah tua-tua ni kan kekekeke

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails