Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday At The Wedding

The weekend was filled with wedding stuffs. It was a rather pretty wedding; small and nicely planned from the floral arrangement to the seating, the cake, to the arrival of the pengantin.

Unfortunately a photographer I am not. These are all the decent photos that I had managed to take.

From top left are my sister (Datin - woohoo..) Poji of Sunway; the other sister, Nari, and two of her kids Shasha & Farhan arriving; the butterfly was worn as a button by the family instead of the more traditional ribbon flower (a pretty good idea); and Alia, one of the many nieces.

From top left, a glamorous purse I saw (and like! but just not me..); Pak Cik Zain, a favorite uncle; the pretty girls of Anti Leli, nieces; and the adorable wedding cake topped with pink and lilac hydrangea.

Maybe I'll be much luckier next time and get better photos.

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

yes, nice photo, hence must be pretty wedding

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails