Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More On Raya; Raya 2011 Part 3


Although I thought raya has passed me by, apparently it has not. Last weekend we gathered at Dee's place for lunch with the girls. Mijah came with her children and Zarina and myself came on our own, leaving the men folk behind. Delinn didnt bring a partner although we hoped she would.. Zana - we really miss you.

Dee was the most gracious host, satu meja untuk main course and the other for dessert. We of course, enjoyed ourselves. Panjang sembang dan berpindah2 meja! Thanks Dee for hosting. Thanks Delinn for the photos (a vain pot that I am I had cropped the above photo.. and I 'hate' your iPhone for such picture perfect photos..)

The office has various raya celebrations too. Division. Group. Clubs. The raya ad is still playing in the elevators. I think tomorrow would be the last raya makan2 (walaupun raya dah abis). Tiaranita. Persatuan Eksekutif. THAT should be the last. I hope.

On another note, I have lots of stuff done for the wedding. Please make some doa that the celebration will go on smoothly. InsyaAllah. I'll update that next time here.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails