Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Eid Adha

You have to excuse me - I had to put up this photo - it is our first family photo with menantu (Ilyas sakit perut pulak pagi raya so he's missing from here)

I had to put this up too - our first raya with Sushi and Fishy (although Fishy isnt here - mesti keluar kawan dengan stray cats kat luar!) And after all saya memang suka letak gambar skema dalam blog.

My raya turned out to be packed. My mom is in town, so I spent the morning with her and sent the boys aje pergi tolong kerja korban. Then I spent the rest of the day at the emergency ward with Ilyas waiting for the doctor and test results. Ilyas had stomach cramps all morning and I suspect it is stones in his bladder or something akin to that. We need to do more tests to confirm. For now he's doing ok.

As usual, kalau mak ada di KL our raya celebration meriah sikit la. My sister invited us over to her place for makan2 the next day. Which was nice, everyone of us in KL turned up - including my MakSu & Pakcik with our cousins. The little cucu(s) seronok kat kolam. Orang2 tua sibuk bersembang and the youngsters watched tv or played on their iPads / PSPs / phones (what else do they do anyway?)

My days are back to normal. Slow, now that the wedding's over. I somehow think I need to create a new project to manage (not another wedding, though. Not this soon anyway). But something big. Hmm.

*****

1 comment:

Ain emran said...

Wah puan azah sudah bermenantu ye.congrats

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails