Monday, April 16, 2012

A Weekend About Food


Yes, I made the ice cream that I said I would. With lots of strawberry. Heaven.


We wanted to have lunch at Seri Melaka, but it was closed. Darn, the buttered prawn and asam pedas fish are to die for actually. We went instead to Santai which is about as busy as ever and rather unlike its name. Their kerabu mangga and ikan masak taucu was seriously good.

We also did Little Penang for asam laksa, curry mee and otak2. The otak2 we like. But I think food at the MidValley outlet is tastier. And with less msg too.

And then there was hotdog with home-made chili con carne. Unfortunately I forgot to take photos. The kids were super-hungry after their games of paint ball. Food just disappeared (it is always at times like this that I am most contented).

And also some paint ball time out photos (Eirfan kata takut kena tembak, jadi masa main dia menyorok belakang abang2..)

First round..

Second round..

Third round. Lunyai.


*****

2 comments:

Zana said...

Do you own an ice-cream maker? I made banana ice-cream the other day (very simple, hardly believable). It was yummy I had to lock myself, because if not I might end up eating it every day.

Azah Yahya said...

No ice cream maker yet. I saw one at Harvey Norman the other day if you are looking.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails