Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bonda

Late Sun evening my sister asked if I'd like to spend Mon visiting mum di kampung. I have already made plans for Mon - I am taking leave to send Eirfan for his exams and then see the orthopaedic (the bones are creaking again!) But later I thought I can visit the doctor any other time and Eirfan should be okay with his dad for the day.

We left home Subuh sepe'i lagi and got to mum's mid-morning (thank you to my sister who drove her Touareq beautifully despite of the rain throughout the journey). Her gates were closed but she was reading the newspaper on the patio. When she saw us four she smiled ear to ear and that made all the effort to see her worthwhile.

We visited my MakTeh in Matang (where you get your mee udang Mak Jah or whatever) and then took her to a beautiful place di kaki Bukit Maxwell for lunch. Unfortunately the cafe was closed; so we went to Doli instead (the kuay teow wasnt too bad actually; it was my first time ever at Doli, maybe I should visit their branch in TTDI also). We stopped and packed popiah basah and pasembor too (a family favorite). And then at my sister's place for a quick house check. We drove round the Lake Gardens for old times' sake. The old trees were as mesmerising as ever.

(my sisters and mum)

We left mum later in the afternoon. It is always sad to leave her; I suppose it is even worse for her to see us go. Tapi kalau ajak datang ke KL sememangnya she will just say no.

Semoga Allah sentiasa melindungi ibu saya dan peliharanya di dalam rahmatNya (tolong ameenkan).

*****

1 comment:

Zana said...

Aminnn. Ramainya kakak-kakak, kalau kenduri mesti riuh.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails