Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fresh Part 1 - Meatballs & The Simplest Tomato Sauce Ever

Fresh is a series I hope I will post each week about new stuff I do that I had not tried before. I came up with this because lately things have been rather monotonously bland. I thought I need something new to improve myself, make myself more knowledgeable and make life more interesting in a way (btw a doctor told me when you do / experience something new, new brain cells bercambah / tercetus; however to describe that?) Saya terfikir juga, dunia kat luar sana punya lah besar takkan lah saya di takuk yang sama selamanya. Enough said.

This particular one is for last week. I've gotten the recipe for quite some time and been meaning to try it out since the last few weeks. I've been busy though.

The meatballs are beautiful, but takes some time to roll them. And the tomato sauce is the simplest, with only four ingredients; canned plum tomatoes, butter, pepper and salt (you can add other stuff if you like - garlic, basil, olive oil etc). I served them with spaghetti.


After eating, Ilyas who was supposed to do a practice run for a tournament said, banyak lah pulak makan - macam mana nak lari nih.

It is something worth trying, I tell you that. And I love the fact that I tried it. Iman, who sometimes likes cooking the least said she will keep this recipe close to her. I have yet to post the recipe..

I am already thinking what fresh something I should do for next week. I thought I would be running this weekend (I know, whaat?) Iman had registered herself for a night run. I earlier thought she had put in my name also; but not apparently. It is going to be raya next week, maybe I can bring down a lembu or something!

Selamat mencambahkan sel otak anda (haha, this definitely sounds very weird)

*****   

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails