Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Am Thankful. I Hope.

Difficult times will always teach you something new if you but realize it. 
Make you appreciate more the things you are missing out, 
You value the time you thought you dont have,
And make you more thankful to Allah if you search hard enough.

I hope I am smarter, wiser, lebih redha dan tawaddhu' and more thankful Insya'Allah.


And on another note - how cute is this?


 It went into the washing machine and came out squeaky clean. Its owner ada banyak soalan to me like, kenapa mama basuh? Kenapa tangkap gambar? Mungkin anxious I will give it away to charity..

I suppose you lose some but in the end win a lot more; if only we remember that sesungguhnya kita umat yang bersyukur. Have a great weekend. I think I will shop tomorrow. 

***** 

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails