Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another Arab Cuisine (Shot Down, I Suppose)

Kami pergi lunch di Sawarbina; an Arabic cuisine restaurant a couple weekends ago. Tapi lupa pulak ambil gambar makanan (bab ni Iman je yang rajin).

But anyway if you are here, the kabsah is not worth trying. My hubs had a lamb shank dish called hmm.. kharuf mahsi (lamb shank and rice) which is good - nasi with chinese parsley. I'd recommend that. The dishes here are a bit pricey; maybe because of its location sederet dengan Menara Celcom, a few lots away amongst the bungalows-now-turned-into-shops.

The restaurant is spacious; the inside renovation wasnt completed yet then. But I am not sure if we'll come back. And personally I think there are just a tad too many of these restaurants now anyway. And Saba in Setiawangsa is still my favorite.


*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails