Monday, January 28, 2013

It Is Just An Itsy-Bitsy Silver Screen Crush

We were at Ruz Aladdin in Ampang, kedai masakan Johor. I think it is a revamp from the old restaurant - the food tasted better than the last time we were here. Ada beriani gam, mee rebus Johor, mee bandung, soto etc etc. The beriani wasnt too bad but mee bandung di sebelah restoran Haslam di Pekeliling lagi sedap..

Anyway. The movie being played was Ghost Protocol. I said wah, cruise - I have to watch this. This past week there was Jack Preacher, Mission Impossible and Top Gun (!) Awesome. Tiba2 alahai, ada orang tukar channel pulak.. I said to hubs, you think I should tell him to switch back to MI?  

I walked up to the restaurant owner (the waitress told me who he is) who had changed the channel to some tennis game. I picked up the remote on the table and said, do you mind if we switch back to hbo? I am watching MI. He coughed and said oh belum tengok ke? Saya dah tengok 2 kali (he seemed flustered, the poor man). I didnt tell him I've watched the movie twice also already (I love the part when cruise swings on the short rope into the hotel). I didnt tell him I have a crush on cruise either (blush). Of course not.

*****

3 comments:

DeLinn said...

Am having a severe heart crush now, on lee min ho, a korean actor. So i feel you hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Amboi2 dua2 kwn i ni...mengalahkan teenagers

Azah Yahya said...

I know you would understand!

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails