Friday, August 2, 2013

A Green Ramadan & Syawal

Hi Darlings,

Raya is just around the corner (and so is the end Ramadan..) I got the following message from Iman, which I like (I am a fan of the green initiatives after all - I think I should close up my afternoon-sun-facing-window with a wall instead..) And coincidently I couldnt get my money changed appropriately for duit raya (does that entitle me to not give any duit raya this year then, I wonder?) Not that I tried very hard to get it changed in the first place, if I were honest.

Also, did you watch this year's TM raya ad on tv? I think it is the best raya ad yet - the message this year is bersederhana dalam meraikan hari raya.

Selamat menyambut hari raya. Dan selamat mencari rahmat di hari2 akhir Ramadan ini.  


*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails