Sunday, August 4, 2013

Thoughts About.. Nothing

I love how the orang putih can be so warm and encouraging sometimes. But I equally hate it when they are outright vocal and being blunt about things.While at other times I am cynical; I think they may be pretentious - I was reading a lovely post when this comes to mind.

And I wish we can enjoy the various seasons of the year. Then we dont have to make up excuses for having seasonal salads, summer movies or even the types of shoes that we wear (I am loving the images of summer fruits and colors).

And I love reading Zana's posts. There is always something interesting in all that she writes. I love the one about cats - ours roll on the floor and show us tummies too. And I suspect Sushi did give me a kiss once or twice! That's priceless I suppose coming from me (who claims to not like cats).

Help, I think I am assailed with bouts of melancholy. And I think I have too much time on my hand and I am over-scrutinizing things I should not have noticed in the first place (I am already on my eid leave; let's hope there'll be no emergencies in the office. The cookies are done and delivered. I will do last minute shopping tomorrow. Sleep on Tue. And cook a bit more - a lot? - on Wed. You take care, darlings).

*****

1 comment:

Zana said...

I miss you :(

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails