Friday, October 25, 2013

It Is Friday Again!

 And how pathetic can it be when all one can think about is the weekend.. But yeah, that is how tragic life is (I am prone to exaggeration).

Anyway. Have you got weekend plans already? We will continue with our foray for the ideal, the most awesome, remarkable and not to forget the cheapest - shoe rack ever! Say what? Seriously no kidding, I am looking for a shoe rack or something thereof, since hmm.. for some time now (what a waste of time). Enough said.

We will visit grandma. I promised Eirfan we will get revision books for him (to drag him to the book store for the books is a more accurate phrase I suppose). Plus a few other things. I will cook this weekend. I've been cheating and cutting corners where meals are concerned.

I have got to share how I cheated on meals:

1. He thought we need one of these.

2.  He made the boys fix the set up once home.

3. The boys (and him) have been getting meals on the table a lot of times lately..

.. while I sit, watch and then eat (oh wait, I always make the salad).

So I will try a new recipe this weekend. I will read (I'm keeping my fingers crossed). Cant be too complacent.

And since Eirfan has finished his exams, we have a few movies to watch. Fast & Furious. Oblivion. And a couple more.

I also plan to get some office work done this weekend (I will not say unfortunately).

You have a good weekend too!

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails