Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Let's Hope Nobody Installs Another Game on the iPad

For a while I ate, slept and lived HayDay - the farm game. I cant help but work the game at any time. Before I brush my teeth. After. Before bfast and after. First thing when I got home and the last thing I looked at before turning in for the day.

I stopped reading anything. No hobbies either. Last weekend I told hubs to please delete the game from the iPad (cant bear to do it myself - I was already at level 41). Without hesitation and a big laugh (an evil one too) he had uninstalled everything.   


It was a relief. I have a life again! (chewwaah) I told the kids (who cant tear themselves away from their games) they are missing a big chunk of life playing on their computers.

So listen, get a life. Quit crushing candies.

ps - I read a very engrossing story on how to become a blogger - if you are interested (I wish I have that kind of talent too).

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

hahahahaha lawak ok you. tak sangka boleh jadi game addict gak. i am not a gamer hence tak penah lama pun minat main game nih

Azah Yahya said...

My principle (usually) is this - never start anything you cant finish. But this time that mantra failed me because the game has got too many levels to complete. Main2 tak siap2 jugak. So I had to quit. Never want to pick up another game again.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails