Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Art Of Seduction


Well I like the photo. It's like an instance between the obvious and the unknown; with an element of mystery. Isnt that what seduction is anyway? What's to seduce if all facts are obviously laid out in black and white and everything is so logical?

While looking for a photo to post, I found lots of images of scantily clad women in provocative poses; being seductive I suppose. I wondered - arent men ever uh, seductive? Because I found no scantily dressed male or otherwise posing provocatively or seductively. I suppose to be seductive is an eve's trait. Like a siren, maybe?

Anyway.

I am actually thinking of being seduced intelligently; not exactly like eve or a siren or even by a male homo sapiens. I was seduced by the tv actually - with loads of images of over-sized window boxes full with spring blooms and of tall walls with creeping ivy. And the scene of the exhilarating dash over the virgin snow and the chance to may be mountain-climb.. ( I knew I was being sucked under..)
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails