Monday, June 16, 2008

Of Mum


The week away from the office was simply rejuvenating. We did nothing but cook, eat, buy (even more of) the freshest fish, read and watch local dramas (which I hadnt done in years and years) whilst keeping mum company, of course.

I wouldnt let the one angry; harrassed call from my boss upset me at all - but take it all in my stride. It's good to see my mum recover from being tired and weary (she hadnt been sleeping too well she had said) on the day we arrived; to almost being herself again when we left on Sat. Although she still needs the aid to help her walk.

I suppose she needs time to recover; she is not young at all anymore anyway. We are trying to persuade her to make a trip to KL for more checkups and to recover; of which she is not keen at all.

Whilst there I took in some of mum's loved flowers and animals/pet. No, I didnt get her on the camera; it wasnt that kind of trip home. It was a time to recuperate and recover from an unfortunate incident.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails