Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF


Well it is Fri - finally (thank God!). It had been a difficult week; an eventful and emotional week.

I was of course glum and moody and under the weather and was blue ALL WEEK! That usually happens on Mons and partly on Tues only.. I blame that on friends (or more correctly the absence of them.)

Then the boss got carried away with his own stress and he too became emotional! Of course that had its chain effect and affects everybody who got the bloody emails. But ah well, we TRY to ignore him and his mails - after all he couldnt be named the drama queen for nothing!

Thur was baaad. Zana wasnt around and I got to browse at the discount magazine store alone - and got a loadful of mags just to drown my sorrows, so to speak.

But the week ended better. Todayy I was productive. And met up with dearest Haslina (who's on a trip home for a couple of months as the kids are on their summer break) and the other girls for lunch. The service was bad but we had a lot of catching up to do. But for the umpteenth time I didnt get any photos of the girls..

And it is even better this evening, Streisand and Bryan Adams with I finally Found Someone and Journey's I'll Be Alright without You. Yeap, winding down couldnt be better..

*****


No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails