Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Times

And AidilAdha came and went.

The first day we stayed home, we visited, ate and then were merry (so sad - got no photos).

The second day we did the qurban; and then we cook, ate and then were merry. Photos here.


The befallen sacrifices..


.. masak-masak.. I leave this to the experts. I take photos only..


The third and subsequent days we went back to see our mums. We of course ate and ate and were merry.

No photos either. I wanted to get photos of the pair of
angsa jahat (according to my mum..), the lone itik nila (the others have alas, but died said mum), the mushrooms Eirfan and I saw on the busut and the old but still sturdy kampung house; but at the last minute had forgotten all about them!)

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

mana pegi kamera u? apasal tak snap photo?

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails