Monday, December 21, 2009

Season To Be Merry


And we decided to get Eirfan the PSP after all. He had asked for one for doing good in his UPSR.

For a while I thought maybe we shouldnt. I doubt my brother bought one for his son for getting good results in the UPSR (or anything come to think of it. I can imagine him saying it a waste of time / money). But considering many of Eirfan's friends have PSPs we bought one anyway.

He seemed pleased with the present although he didnt show it so much (I hope he likes it!) Maybe his abangs were disappointed. They were hoping for a PS3 or an Xbox. But what would I do with the PS2 then?

We got the PSP at the Sony outlet in KLCC (the Christmas decoration was beautiful there - pix below). It came with standard games (according to Eirfan these games are outdated games that is why they are given free). I was disappointed - there in no Tetris, Galaga, Dig Dug or Pac-man included in the cartridge given..



I told Eirfan I have the right to keep the PSP at times I deem suitable. He of course agreed at the time. Let's hope this is something worthwhile bought.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails