Thursday, December 3, 2009

Books, Books And More Books Part 19


Yes, yes, I have been very busy and didnt have the mind for blogging (although I did have the time..) Nevertheless..

And I finished this book over the Aidil Adha weekend / holidays.

If you are looking for something spectacular to read, this might be it. It definitely is intense, consuming and hard to put down.

It's not an 'easy' book - I mean Dan Brown does not use my everyday kind of words. And there were definitely lots of research done by the author to write a great book like this. The twists and plots would get anyone turning the page for more.

Like his previous DaVinci Code, Angels and Demons is also about symbology. It is actually a prequel to the Da Vinci Code.

I basically consider this an intelligent book with topics on anti-matter, discrete particle physics and the long-ago history.

Read it. You'll like it - if you can flip the almost 500 pages of them all, that is.

And co-incidently, do you know what is the smallest country in the world? .. it is the Vatican City actually, with a total area of 0.2 sq miles - yeap, that small (fyi total area for KL is 97 sq miles and Taiping is 72 sq miles).

*****

1 comment:

Zana Fauzi said...

Azah, I recently finished Water for Elephants & The Time Traveler's Wife. I had to recommend them for you.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails